GoDie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Dragon Nest Guild Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to GoDie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broskie
Admin
Admin

New to GoDie? Empty
PostSubject: New to GoDie?   New to GoDie? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 am

Okay guys, so this is my first post ever and im not entirely sure how im supposed to do this so here goes nothing lol.

Welcome to GoDie!

Yeah i know its kinda ironic cuz were all nice n shiztacos but its what we have. Very Happy Starting today, im going to try to post something on here every single day until i die. Very Happy hopefully its not tomorrow or something but yeah, this will become a place where events, winners, contests, challenges, and more will be announced. i now its kinda boring right now in the game cuz everyone is either really busy or cant get on at the moment but that wont be the case for long. I am hunting down the most active players and addicts to join us on our awesomeness and become the top guild eventually. everyone will probably want to join us in the end and were gonna be so active and competitive towards our selfs and each other. Now GoDie is not any ordinary guild. GoDie is a tightly knit family guild who care about one another and aim for not just the top, but past it. We will be the best in the game and kalahan wil never stand a chance after we shove him and his green dragon form aside on our way to victory. AAWWW YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

So this is my first thingie that ima put out here cuz i never did this before. lol
and be ready for the next event to come guys!

Let me know of any ideas or interests that you can think of
to have fun and challenge ourselfs ingame so that i could
arrange it in our activity list. We are about to get hella strong!
Back to top Go down

New to GoDie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoDie :: General Discussion :: Start a Conversation-
Jump to: