GoDie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Dragon Nest Guild Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broskie
Admin
Admin

Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!!   Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 pm

The best way for everyone to be 100% sure whats going on and what everyone is talking about is to have everything we all have!
So one of the first basic things you will be needing is Skype. Yes you read that right. I knew what Skype was for a long time
but i didnt care to make an account or use it but then when i was talking to my friend, he was like "do you got a Skype?" and
i was like "nope" and then he told me to make one and my life a a pretty nice big step easier. Skype allows us to have another
chatting utensil and also we can talk to each other while we are not in game. This is perfect for asking other to log in or setting a time
for when we will all be online. We can even find out why someones not available by just asking them through Skype Very Happy
So yeah everyone is going to need Skype!

Another thing everyone needs to do is CHECK IN TO THE GUILD SITE EVERY TIME YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOG IN!
This is because MOST OF THE AWESOME STUFF we will be doing in the game WILL BE EXPLAINED HERE! Now this is
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT because if you dont know whats going on, how can you be a part of it? So yes, please check
into the guild site every time your about to log in because im going to be posting on here like CRAZY!

That is the first thing yall can get and i will be posting other necessities here
so keep checking in often!

~Entranil
Back to top Go down

Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!! Necessities!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoDie :: General Discussion :: Start a Conversation-
Jump to: