GoDie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Dragon Nest Guild Site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I Know You?!? o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broskie
Admin
Admin

Do I Know You?!? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Do I Know You?!? o.O   Do I Know You?!? o.O Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:35 am

Many people in the guild like to invite friends and then their friends do the same and the next thing you know, were loaded with all these friends that dont know anything about eachother!

Well here is the perfect fix for that! This place is where you guys post stuff about yourself so that
we can all get to know each other a bit better. This way it will bring the guild closer together and we
will all be able to take care of one another. Yeah thats right, our guild is a family!
Soooooooooooo... just leave a comment with you name, character infos and then some random
things about yourself that you would like the guild to know. Then we can have boatloads of stuff to
talk about. So post your stuff here in this thread!

~Entranil
Back to top Go down
Broskie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do I Know You?!? o.O   Do I Know You?!? o.O Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:45 am

So everyone, since i posted this, ill begin Very Happy

Hello everyone, my name is Micah Cazares and my in game names are Entranil and WindsWillow.
Both of my chars are lvl 50 and are pve build. Very Happy

I am a boy and and currently 19 years old.
I am gay and single lol <----you dont gotta put shet like that but idk what to say. :p
I have played Dragon nest for about 2 months now and i cant get enought of it <3
I enjoy watching anime movies and vids and now i know that i love watching movies with friends.
My computer is pretty slow and sucks balls so that explains those times when i dont respond or crash randomly.
I have 1 dog named Eva and i love her a ton.
My favorite animals in the world are owls.
And thats about all i can think of right now.

Feel free to ask me questions and all to get to know me better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do I Know You?!? o.O   Do I Know You?!? o.O Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Hey guys this is Derpindude / Herprotector!
My real name is Joshua and im 16 years old
im currently with my beautiful girlfriend Charlette aka neonpanda, and we came to this game as something we can do together till this summer when we actually live by each other. its gotten to the point where we both love the guild and the game so much that i dont see us quitting this summer. I think we will keep on movin!
lol I love to do a lot of thing. driving is probably my favorite thing to do but i like to make video games. I am currently working on a game called Dungeon Runners. its an old fashion rpg kind of like final fantasy 4. I also have a dog his name is lucky bear he is a little yorkee Pomeranian and even though he gets annoying i love him to death.
Anything else you wanna know about me just ask!

-sincerely, Guild Veteran Derpindude!
Back to top Go down
https://godie.forumotion.com
The Truman Show
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do I Know You?!? o.O   Do I Know You?!? o.O Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 pm

Yo, I'm PigTaiIs in-game, and my name irl is Anthony. I'm 17, and have just dropped out of high school... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, right? Maybe.
Because Broskie put it in his intro, I'll do the same...
I'm male , gay, not looking for relationship, I think.
Idk. Don't really like talkin' 'bout myself unless I want attention, like right there, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I Know You?!? o.O   Do I Know You?!? o.O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I Know You?!? o.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoDie :: General Discussion :: Start a Conversation-
Jump to: